TNS Fourms

Your #1 Place For Ideas Go back to the main site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alone, for now

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Alone, for now on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 am

I pulled the kid on my back. At least if I was going to die. It should be a good way, right?
<br />I'll have saved this child. I closed my eyes and hid my face. The girl screamed. You have to remember, we were on the thrid floor and the steps are what kept that part together.
<br />"Nooo!!"
<br />I gasped. That sounded like Winter.
<br />"Snow!!"
<br />I looked over my shoulder at him. How'd he get up on the roof? He let go and started falling too, exsept eings came out of his back and he caught us both. He fly us outside the building and turned around. We watched the building crumble into peices. I handed the woman her child.
<br />"Thank you so much, Queen Snow!!" She said as she hugged her child. I nodded once.
<br />"Y-You're welcome..." I said and smiled. I walked away and sat down.
<br />"What is it Snow? What's wrong?" Winter asked as he flew down. He was checking to see if there was anyone left. Apperently not, though. I sighed.
<br />"It was just that, Hit called me to get out and..."
<br />"Oh, I see. You think she was in there? She wasn't. I know that for sure. I was checking the building. That's why you couldn't find me. I realized you got out, so I saved everyone else." He explained. I nodded.
<br />"Yeah, but if she wasn't in the building...then were was she?"
<br />
<br />Far away from the building, on a hill, you hung up the payphone and sighed. You had seen I got out alright and relxed. You pulled on your black coat and turned around to face Harry.
<br />"She's alright." You told him. He nodded.
<br />"Yes, I understand." He spoke into his cell-phone. He nodded to himself and hung the phone up.
<br />"That's wondeful." He answered your questioning look. You nodded.
<br />"Yeah, but do we have to keep it a secret? You know I hate keeping secrets from her." You said sadly. Harry nodded and flicked his tail.
<br />"Yes, I know. But this is way to dangerious for her. She isn't the type for this." He said sturnly. You growled.
<br />"I know that Harry! I just want to get this over with, okay?!"
<br />He nodded and pulled out a book.
<br />"Okay, just read what's next."
<br />You nodded and grabbed it.
<br />"Okay..."

View user profile http://&amp;lt;a href=&amp;quot;http://thenekostories.sy

2 Re: Alone, for now on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 am

So, here I was with this little baby. The mother gave me everything of his, and a car to use. That was nice of her. I couldn't help but wonder why she just put her baby in a box. She later told me, sh eknew that I was extremely curious and that she knew I look into the box. Crazy woman.
<br />"So, you're now my child, Mikey?" I asked him. He giggled. I smiled and looked up at Winter.
<br />"What are we going to do with him? I can't keep him. I am not ready for children. I'm still looking for my sister. She doesn't know!"
<br />Winter laughed.
<br />"Well, that's up to you, Snow." He said seriously.
<br />I sighed. I had no clue what I was going to do. I still had to find you, of course. A baby might just complacate things here. Ah, what am I going to do?!
<br />I growled lightly and craddled the baby.
<br />The car bumped a few times, but Mikey staied asleep. At least I knew I had to see the King. Hey, maybe there was more then 'I can't afford it'. Maybe the king loves babies or something.
<br />I sighed and stepped out of the car. Winter was drving, because I had the baby. He shut it off, and got out to.
<br />"I'll hold the baby while you talk to the king." He said. I nodded.
<br />"Alright, then."
<br />Well, it turns out we can meet the King, but not until tommorow. He is away for teh day. Isn't that nice?
<br />"Relax, Snow. We'll get a hotel or something." Winter calmed me as we got back in the car. I looked away and stared out the window.
<br />"Okay."
<br />We stood at the fanciest hotel beucase of my reputation. Around here, You and I are BIG for some reason. I still don't know, but oh well. At least we got a free stay. I et the baby in a crattle and sat down on the couch. I groaned. Man, I didn't do taking care of a baby was to tiring. I mean, taking care of the kits was easy, compared to this little guy. He always cries. Oh, well, then again, YOU where there.
<br />"Hey, how's everything goin'?" Winter asked as he walked inside. He closed the door.
<br />"Uh...good..." I trailed off.
<br />"Well, good, then. Everything's set up for tommorow."
<br />I nodded and got up.
<br />"Well, goodnight!" I yelled and then turned around to look at the baby. He was still alseep. I sighed.
<br />I heard a 'goodnight' and then closed the door. I hopped in my bed and sighed happily.
<br />RING...RING..RING...
<br />Ah! What now?!
<br />I picked up the phone and answered it grogilly.
<br />"Hello...?"
<br />"Snow, good..I need your help!"
<br />It was you. Why were you calling?
<br />"Hit, what is it? Where are you? Where'd you go? Why'd you leave?"
<br />"That's not important!!" You hissed. You sounded like you were running.
<br />"You have to get out of there now!"
<br />As soon as you spoke, the room lit up with fire. I gasped and jumped it. I ripped hte baby out of his bed, and out of his sleep. I ran down teh hall and slammed the door down.
<br />"Winter get-...!"
<br />He was gone. I gasped. I couldn't search for him and the apartment was on fire everywhere. If I didn't get out, I'd soon die and so wouldn't the baby.
<br />I bit my lip and ran down the steps. The elevators were out anyway. I pushed the big class doors open and ran out, before I did I heard yelling. I stopped. It was a child.
<br />"My baby!" A woman yelled. Ah, come on!
<br />I looked around. I saw an ambulance. I ran over to him.
<br />"Hold my baby, please!" I said quickly. He looked at my strangly, but I shoved him to the man and ran back inside the burning building.
<br />"Where are you?!" I screamed.
<br />"HELP ME!!"
<br />I looked up. She was hanging off the steps. They must've crumbled as she was walking down them. I ran underneath her and screamed, "Jump into my arms! I'll catch you!"
<br />The little pup held with all her might. I cursed under my breath.
<br />"Please, if you don't hurry-...!"
<br />"No! I get hurt! I want my mommy!" She screamed. I sighed. Fine, be that way!
<br />I growled and started clmbing the wall. (I did have claws, remember?)
<br />I reached for the little girl, but missed. She screamed. I frowned and started climbing higher, until I jumped on the steps in front of her. I crouched down and reacjhed for her.
<br />"Grab on! I'll save you!"
<br />She nodded and reached for me. I heard the steps breaking away so I instantly grabbed her hand as she started to fall. She screamed.
<br />"Hold on!" I yelled. Then, it happened. The steps I was using, crumbled and we both started to fall. This time, I had nothing to grab onto.
<br />"I really wish you were here, Hit!" I yellled.

3 Re: Alone, for now on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:51 am

((Uh, I forgot where I ended, so...))
<br />
<br /> I walked around the small city, holding a part of the necklace. It seems I have to talk to the king, to get the necklace. Ah! That is so unfair!
<br />"So, how do you think he acts?" I asked a friend I met along the way. His name is Winter, and he’️s an all white wolf. He seems nice so far.
<br />"Well, maybe nice. This city seems to like him." He added. I nodded. That's true. Every time we asked someone, they said they loved the King. Maybe a little too much, though. I looked up at some people crowded. I raised my eyebrow. (That reminds me, do cats have eyebrows?) One person in particular, looked up as well. They gasped and moved away.
<br />"It's her! She's really here!"
<br />"Whoa, she is beautiful!"
<br />"Who is that with her?"
<br />"Where is her sister?"
<br />I heard talking in hushed tones as I walked up to the thing they were crowed around. It was a box. I looked inside. It was a baby kitten. I could just leave it here. I picked it up and turned around. I flicked my tail as they watched me.
<br />"Who is this child's mother? She is really cold!" I hissed. Suddenly someone stepped forward. It was a Rabbit. Her eyes were hide. She hopped around me.
<br />"So, it was true!!" She gasped as she pulled back. I watched her.
<br />"What do you mean?" I asked curiously. She smiled and wagged her fluffy white tail. She giggled.
<br />"You're Snow! The queen among the lands!" She said happily. I blinked and looked up at Winter. He nodded.
<br />"Yes, I see how you could make that mistake, but-..."
<br />"No. She is right." I corrected him. I looked down at the baby kitten.
<br />"First, who is the mother to this kitten?" I asked around the crowd. A woman spoke, "I am! I wanted to see if you'd take her off of my hands."
<br />I looked up angry. How dare she just give her baby up! How'd she know I was a good mother?!
<br />I was about to speak up, but she smiled and cocked her head.
<br />"I heard you raised five kits of your own. And, I know she'll have a wonderful life." The woman explained. I frowned.
<br />"You are an awful mother." I spat. "How dare you. Just because I took care of five kits, doesn't mean I won't hurt this one. What mother just gives up her kittens to another woman?"
<br />The woman cat gasped.
<br />"How dare you call me an awful mother!"
<br />"How dare you leave your child to another woman!"
<br />"I know she'll have a good life!"
<br />"No. You don't! I don't want to keep this baby, but it's painfully obvious that you wont take care of her!"
<br />The woman backed up.
<br />"I never said that!!"
<br />"You didn't have to!"
<br />Winter put his tail on my shoulder.
<br />"Snow, relax. She is just saying this child will have a better life because you can afford her." He explained. I blinked and looked at the mother. She nodded.
<br />"HIS name is Michael. I called him Mikey." She said happily. I nodded and smiled at her.
<br />"Thank you, then."

4 Re: Alone, for now on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:51 am

((Ah, I can't wait to read it. And awww, alright I will. Lets see...))
<br />
<br />>*smiles and dips head* no problem. and i've been writing a story on paper. i tihkn u might lke ot hear some of the ideas. but im just letting u know right now, so you'll know who the characters are, that im haning out with. ok? The 10 tailed lions name is Kean: Juu Teiru Tategami the 2nd, but we call him Kaen (it means flame in jap. his whole name means 10 tailed shapshifter) the next is a boy. i'll explain his-er-uniqueness in a min. his name is Ashi (it means evil; inside joke on story, that will b explained as well) the girl (only mentioned once) is Kira, the 2 brothers are Clim and George. nickanmes are Cliff and G.G. (thats all explianed too. lol.) so i'll send u what i have, k? hope u like it. oh, and ps. ihaven't explained a plot or anytihng. so im just kind of writing bits and peices that happen. i'll fill in the blanks in time. so here will be some random events. i haven't a title for it, so i'll just call it Ashi and Kaen. k? ok now i hope once i sned this 2 u., you'll get an idea what they're like so it will make more sense when i write my bit on this tihng. till then, go ahead and contiune please! i like it!!

5 Re: Alone, for now on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:52 am

Just as the sky got bright, I was packed and ready to go with my new friend. We talked as we walked. It seems we have a lot in common. He has a friend that he looks to like a brother named Mittens. He calls him Mit. He’️s an orange tiger. I laughed.
<br />“Wow, that’️s amazing.” I said happily. He nodded as he explained a story about him taking down some kind of dragon. I laughed again. Before I knew it, we were at Hamiganna. It’️s true. This place was huge! I looked around in amazement and pulled out my map. The piece of the necklace, (That looked like a cat’️s tail) should be here. I looked at the map and nodded. Winter won’️t mind, right? I’️ll just tell him it was my great grandmothers and it got passed down and spread everywhere. I wale dup to a lady.
<br />“Excuse me, Miss?” I asked. She looked over at me. She was dressed in heavy clothing. It didn’️t seem that cold to me. She smiled a warm smile.
<br />“Hello dear. Oh my! You’️re going to freeze if you don’️t get something warmer!!” She laughed. I blushed. I only wore a pink and black scarf with white that the ends. I looked up at her.
<br />“Does it really get that co-…er wait…I mean, have you seen this?” I asked as I got back on track. She looked at the paper and laughed.
<br />“Oh my, yes. That is the King necklace.” She said happily. I smiled.
<br />“Thank you.”
<br />Now, I just needed to see the King, to get the necklace, to find out our powers. Eugh…sounds like a lot of work. But when there is a mission to be done, I will not rest!!

6 Re: Alone, for now on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:52 am

The sky started getting dark, so I decided to rest for the night. I pulled up my tent and lit the fire with the small lighter. I sat down and watched it. I sighed and yawned. It was boring. I stood up and kicked some dirt. I could I could go to bed.
<br />As I hopped in bed, I wondered what would’️ve made you eave with Harry no less. I pulled the blankets above my head and sighed.
<br />I was just about to fell asleep when, CRASH! I jumped out of my tent with a sword in my hand.
<br />“Who’️s there?!” I yelled.
<br />“Oh, sorry about that. I didn’️t know anyone was here!!” I heard. I blinked and pulled out my flashlight. I shined it in the dark and a pure snow white cat stood there. His mane was beautiful! He had deep sky blue eyes.
<br />“Hello. I’️m Winter.” He introduced. I cautiously walked up to him and shook his head.
<br />“Snow…Nice to meet you Winter. What a weird name for a boy.” I started. He blushed and laughed.
<br />“Heh…My owner thought I was a girl. When they seen I wasn’️t, they got rid of me.” He said sadly. I blinked.
<br />“Oh, sorry about that.”
<br />He smiled.
<br />“Ah, it doesn’️t hurt anymore! Anyway, what brings you out ehre in the woods? Your fur is to clean to live here.” He noticed. I looked at my tent.
<br />“I…I was just need a place to stay for now.” I mumbled.
<br />“Well, you’️ve chosen the wrong place, Kit. This is a really dark place.” He said as he looked over his shoulders at the creatures that watched us.
<br />“They are waiting until our guard is down. In fact, that is what I was doing. When you feel asleep, they started coming after you. I am kind of the protector here. I couldn’️t let them hurt you.” He smiled. I nodded.
<br />“Yeah, well, thank you. But I can handle myself, Pup.” I shot back. He laughed.
<br />“I can see that.” He said looking at my sword. I looked down at it and nodded.
<br />“Hey, since I don’️t really have any business where, can I come with you?” He asked happily. I blinked and looked up at him. I smiled.
<br />“Sure."

7 Re: Alone, for now on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:53 am

I was too busy running around...until I slipped on the note and dropped everything.
<br />"Ow..." I mumbled and sat up, rubbing my head.
<br />"What's this?"
<br />I opened it and read it. I gasped.
<br />"Wait a minute...Ew Hit! I used that tooth brush!" I yelled. I random threw the note behind me and stood up. I spat.
<br />"Now, everyone!! Front and center!!"
<br />Once everyone was there, I made them line up in a single line. I looked at the ground as I walked back and fourth. I looked up.
<br />"Today our mission starts. Hit and Harry are no longer on this mission with us..." I whispered, but shook my head. I flicked my tail.
<br />"And, that means we have to work harder. I won't let this...little set back get me down. We are going to finish this. Not matter what it takes. Understand?!"
<br />They all yelled 'Hai', so I nodded and yelled, "Very well!! Move out!! We have to go to the town, for now."
<br />They all nodded and started moving. I slowly trotted back inside the house (which actually, I have no idea how I got there.) and went to my room to pack. I looked threw my things until I found a little kitten toy. I smiled and stuffed it in my back as well. I sighed and threw that over my shoulder.
<br />"Are you ready...?"
<br />I looked up. It was Dark. I wondered when she followed me? I smiled and laughed a little.
<br />"Yeah...I guess."
<br />"I'll miss Hit. You, usually never do anything without her." She pointed out. I nodded once.
<br />"Yeah..." I looked over my shoulder at your bed.
<br />"Well, no time for sad faces, right?" She spoke up. I nodded slowly and followed her out of the house. I locked the door and walked in front of the group. The kits looked at me weird.
<br />"Snow...were is Hit? You are never alone." Rose mumbled. I put on a fake smile.
<br />"She...she had something else to do, sweetheart." I nodded. Rose knew I was faking, but took it to save heartache. She nodded and pulled back.
<br />"Okay guys..." I said as I stopped and turned around.
<br />"I have made a decision. Dark, the dogs, and the people homes we've painted, head west. Rose, Sky, Chains, Zel and Mel, head East. Kay, Reo Nekora and the rest head South. I'll head North, alone."
<br />My voice crack, but I sighed and gathered myself.
<br />"Alright, move out! No questions!!" I hissed. They wasted no time and were all off. Rose looked up at me, but followed orders.
<br />"Well..." I said as I pulled out my map. "Let's see. We needs the parts of this necklace to find out our...my powers. I need to head to Hamiganna. A quite place, with lots of people. Good."
<br />I stuffed the map in my book bag and started walking. After a moment of silence, I started whistling.

8 Re: Alone, for now on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:14 am

Just as the sky got bright, I was packed and ready to go with my new friend. We talked as we walked. It seems we have a lot in common. He has a friend that he looks to like a brother named Mittens. He calls him Mit. He’️s an orange tiger. I laughed.
<br />“Wow, that’️s amazing.” I said happily. He nodded as he explained a story about him taking down some kind of dragon. I laughed again. Before I knew it, we were at Hamiganna. It’️s true. This place was huge! I looked around in amazement and pulled out my map. The piece of the necklace, (That looked like a cat’️s tail) should be here. I looked at the map and nodded. Winter won’️t mind, right? I’️ll just tell him it was my great grandmothers and it got passed down and spread everywhere. I wale dup to a lady.
<br />“Excuse me, Miss?” I asked. She looked over at me. She was dressed in heavy clothing. It didn’️t seem that cold to me. She smiled a warm smile.
<br />“Hello dear. Oh my! You’️re going to freeze if you don’️t get something warmer!!” She laughed. I blushed. I only wore a pink and black scarf with white that the ends. I looked up at her.
<br />“Does it really get that co-…er wait…I mean, have you seen this?” I asked as I got back on track. She looked at the paper and laughed.
<br />“Thank you.”
<br />Now, I just needed to see the King, to get the necklace, to find out our powers. Eugh…sounds like a lot of work. But when there is a mission to be done, I will not rest!!

9 Re: Alone, for now on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:15 am

*I tackle you and growl.* That’️s enough! He’️s just a friend! *I yell blushing. I throw you out the window into a puddle of mud.* Oh, and thank you for the complement!
<br />
<br />>(*grins really big and syas "Snows got a Boyfirned! snows got a boy friend!" you blushed and threw sometihng at me and muttered ot me to shut up. Winter walked in and i clapped. and got up danceing around him and you "Snows got a boy-OOFfFF!" You had tackled me. i got up and kept sininng. you tried to stop me. but i kept going, muffled by your paws. i was laughnig and singing the whole time, and all the more u were turning reder and reder. Winter just stood there. i guess he didnt follow. he shrugged nad said over his shoulder "Hey Snow, when u got the time meet me by the river edge, k?" He left and i starting sining again "ooooOOO!!! Snows got a boyfriend! snows got a boyfirned- hahahaha ahahah ahhh haaa!!!" I laughed as we both fell to the floor. you even started ot laugh, but you were still red. it was so easy to see on your white fur it only made me laugh harder* ok so i go now? and i like ur bit! 5 peice, and alot of fun)
<br />
<br />>Let me explain about the necklace.
<br />Since I didn’️t do that before.
<br />
<br />The necklace makes a sitting cat.
<br />There are five parts.
<br />The Head.
<br />The Torso.
<br />The Legs.
<br />The Arms.
<br />And The Tail.
<br />It was said in myth that this necklace answers any question, and it might give you a treasure. But I’️m not worried about that. See, I figured that if I find the necklace, then I might find or powers and the earth won’️t explode!!

10 Re: Alone, for now on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:40 pm

<br />“Thank you.”
(sorry, let me know if this post is a repeat of anytihng. too lazy right now. i'll clear out all those stupid br, whatever things and symbols. cant right now, howver! bye!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum