TNS Fourms

Your #1 Place For Ideas Go back to the main site

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW MEMBER!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEW MEMBER! on Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 am

HHHHHHIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 lol! lol! --just pretend the sign syas hi instead, thank you. OH AND WELCOME AGAIN!!!
okay im done now. i really am. no. seirously. i am. thats it. no more....well...i tihnk..i may forget and do this a few more times, but i jsut want to make sure you know this is the right site and that you're welcomed here. shallowleaf is my cuzin Austin, Snow is my writing partner in crime!, Lucifer is Wolf as we call her, friend and very good writer, jsut browses mostly on here, blakc cat...never comes on? Snows friend. and lets see...uh...who am i forgetting? ...someone...butwhat....?huh.... scratch well...this sucks. ah well. it'll come to me. later (and hello to everyone!)

View user profile http://<a href="http://thenekostories.sy

2 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Sat May 22, 2010 3:50 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111-just tell me when to stop, k?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1...you uh...you sure, uh, do like these things, huh? well.....ALRIGHT then....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seriously, just stop me anytime...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANYTIME
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(soon perferably)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH! OKAY THATS ENOUGH! I THINK THEY ALL GET THE POINT!!

haha, happy b-day, hope it rocks! Rolling Eyes

3 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon May 24, 2010 7:00 am

Ummm...right...
well I'm new here (duh)
so...umm I'm still trying to find out how things work here Very Happy
but I'm looking forward to being here Smile

View user profile

4 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon May 24, 2010 7:03 am

Mh. And you
re welcomed here! Don't worr,y its simple enoguh (trust me, if i can figure it out, anyone can) Can call me hit, the owner of this site is Snow, and well, yes, hello again! You here to write as well, read, chat, or? ha *grins* Awesome. the site is growing!--ah, um ,well goodluck, if you need anyhelp (unsure as to why) but if you do, jsut post it up, I'm sure one of us is bound to asnwer! (no promises it'll be right though.)

5 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:29 pm

She's not new on here, butlost the site and pass- haha. ONE OF MY BEST FIRENDS IN JAPAN, Lucifer here and her sis (will Amuleu join too) ARE AWESOME PEOPLE!! I hope you guys get along, eh? Ha, welcomeback old friend! (haha, ur old.)

6 hey! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Lucifer here!
yeah i FINALLY understand everything going on here *sigh all those long days jkjk

im a girl thank you, yes i noe Lucifer's the devil blah bee boo. BUT i dont care! not that i like the devil, but my name means morning sun, and lucifer means morning sun so you get the point

well anyways!
im in japan in okinawa
its super small i wanna go back to the states blah blah blah no more whining

hitriz: can i call you vic cuz im going to

vic its Amalu not ameule or whatever, although it was pretty funny so i was laughing like heck lol

my birthday is on May 23rd!
well in japan it was the 23 when jikushiya joined so i was super happy to noe that (even though i realised that today haha)

so im going on here alot! now that i noe how this place is

hehe
see you! What a Face

View user profile

7 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Eh ah haha...i...uh.. -.-' y-you're...not gonig ot tell her....a-are you...?

AND NO VIC!! OR I'M CALLING YOU GOSHI!

heh-nice intro by the way my friend. much like u,. hahahahahahah lol! (surprised u hanet used him???)

and wait....YOU KNOW THAT PERSON IN REAL LIFE!?!?

and ha, glad u figured it out *mutters* and she calls me stupid...
ha kidding, kidding! *ducks*

not the devil? hmph! Already on for not even a minute and u strart lyin. shame.

8 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:14 pm

hey vic!!!

sooo. T_T HATEFUL
shame on you vic!

syke!

no i wont tell "her" dear me, she'll kill me first!

wha who? what do you mean i noe him personally?
my boyfriend that i dont have?jk

View user profile

9 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:19 pm

All is lost when even you are confused..and you're jsut confusing the hell out of me too. And boyfirfend eh? i shall speak to him-give him the 'speech' heh heh...i can gareuntee, he'll never even ACCIDENTLY hurt you without fear gripping his very heart. ha. i got it down to an art! NO ONE SHAL HURT MY FRIEDNS! and ah-wait...u said didnt? ah. missread.

*eye twitch* listen here you...i'll be 18 in a year and one day...got that...? I'll have teh cash-dont make the ruinon ofa few old firneds become an al out battle-well maybe with food, but gR!!!! ME NOT VIC!! NOT VIC AT ALL! and udnerlinging it...nerve...much nerve...

Haha- hateful? You're the onewho started it Goshi!

*laughs weakly* best keep that between us then...

so who is Juki then?

10 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:25 pm

haha im your dream! imma be so strong you'll never beat me muhahahaha!sike i wont
dang!!! you're gonna be OLD ! *runs away
im just kidding!
it has been a looonnng time

leaving that aside,
i have no intrest in boys at the moment since girl scout camp (yes im still in it)
GOD!its a long story, maybe I can make a book or something
but if i do get one, of course you have the honors my friend Wink

ANYWAYS
that person, otherwise known as jikushiya, joined neko on May 23rd, which is my birthday, so THATS why i was so happy.

you get it?

View user profile

11 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Mh. nope! but im happy all the same!! Ha ,kiddin,g iget it. simple u are.

and yeah...we LITERALLY were just kids then huh...? Can't beleive it, seems jsut like yesterday. Ha to be hoenst, i've mellowed out a bit. I mean, when in around old firneds such as urself or family, i hype right back up, but ha, no no, im not so crazy anymore

and thats right!! i own all! dont ever forget it!! Str is my line my firned. bit out of shape im sure i know i am, but i will tkae on ANY challenge u place up! i may die b/c of the fact that amaeirca..is..ah lazy-no, a bit relaxed or overowrke,d so uknow...ha. not as free as there.

so what HAVE you been up to urself then?? seems like ur working too much as always, but ah, ur at least having fun ,correct? i have poision oak, gr, but its not so bad. been gonig down to the creek with the dogs and playing around-weary of any snakes, luckily none so far.

and wiat what...? You're my dream..? wth...? gomen friend-but i dont follow? u mean IN my dream?
O-old!? DUDE! We're not even that far apart in age! sheesh..
annd mh...agreed.

and yeah- the guy thing...moove too much, too much drama in the family as it is, and ha, ah well, i have no time ot worry about soemtihng that bothersome. haha.

STILL IN GS!? Ah man, i realy did love that...i hope if i find a more stable home, i can too go back in. it wont be that same sadly...but it will proove to be worth it im sure! rmeeber when we replled down that HUGE wall? those jacks made u hang over the edge of that stupid thing before u could go down. bit nerve wracking. went twice,haah, u did too...?

haha, well thank you. but everyone on this site is beyond qualified to write! and im sure if u gave it a whirl, u;d be not bad. u my firned have a common thing as do i! we are naturalls. we put our hearts into it, and it usaly comes out pretty good. haha.but hey, this site is also for sharing ,so better start now, k?

12 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:45 pm

oh no hitriz, im not your dream! *horrified

i meant "in your dreams!"
gosh that was creepy

yes im in GS still!
there's still maddie and erika here!
but every single freakin meeting is about boys and rumor they dont listen to a single crap the leaders say! (one os the main reasons's why or old better leader left Sad )
Im a senior and my sis is an Ambassedor!
they just made that rank
but you noe, GS really helps cuz if get the Gold Award, the highest award, you get a good scholarship and get an automatic 2 stripes in the military!
thats splendid huh?

yes the rappeling wall in Torii!
it still stands to this day! But instead of a ladder they have stairs lol
I loved that thing! Except for the looking down part ugh

Well, right now, its been more than a month into summer break and japanese school stared their summer break like yesterday so now summer sucks! you noe all the crowded places and all those non lovely stuff that happens

Im doing volleyball practices every tues and thurs with a old friend/coach/judge person for the game. With two other ppl. Its small but its really helpful cuz i seriously suck like doo doo

im not sure yet, but i may be helping him out with a volley ball camp he has( i hope i can! cuz if i do, its gonna be free!)

its raining today and im the only one home at the moment so for me, its a great day!

How bout you? what have you been up to? * grins

View user profile

13 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Ah!! THANK GOD! creepy...yes... defiantly... O.o another thing to take to my grave. haha

Mh...im sorry..i feel akward aroudn my age gruop as well-with all that. i am terible at names (as u rmeeber) so i have no clue what stars are out there, nor do i 100% care -its a job, but hey, i do enjoy watching them of corse! and wil lsiten to it...but ah. im sorry ot hear that. if i was ther,e at least i'd attempt to help with that. in school i would most liely jst work alone in a situation like tha,t keep quite. but in GS espcially with my firneds, i wouldnt let that stand. u want ot gossip 24-7, go home. Gs is about adventure, fun, and learning with one another, right?

staris?! AAAGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! I( HATE STAIRS!!! but at least u have less chance of slipping now.... ha. And i will not permit u to call me tori either!! i cnat beleive that meant chicken...way to go mom and dad... Haha. Tori Station-not too bad a place, long ride though...

and Scoloships and ranks in the military? wow! thats amazing! you'll all deifnetly iget it! IF i recall correctly.. i met alot of u fellas IN girlscouts...huh? hmm...

ha-summer sucks does it? Well, then go to places that most wont. and if its full, have a blast, pull peoples legs!! make a few prnaks or mess around-haha. come on!! ur smart!

volley ball? i fail at that. haha. but i wish u best of luck!! to all of u, and i hope u get the free pass then!

oh man.been raining for dyas here, storming a bit too. was tellnig Lea aobut it earlier...kind of scared me hwen we were on the road to get some milk and photos developed for a family thing- and it was pouring so hard, we couldnt see in frount of us, and it began to thunder and lightenng. poor pups...

Ah- me? Hmm...well let me think... Well..mostly reading Managas, writing and drawing, taking dogs out for a wlak- sometiems just me and Miley (big guard dog) to the creek for some fun, or jsut long walks-making firneds, human and non alike on the way. i tiraned her to drink out of a water bottle so she doesnt get dehydrated on long walks, haha. its funny. im currently in Ga right now with my grandmother. in a day, my birthdya atually, i'll be flying out to Tx. I tell you Dad built a house? Can you bleive it? I have a home for oncein my life! Only been in it al ittle. But nice to lvie in it for a change-not just stay and pass by like everywhere else. its been up for about 4 years now...but ha, i dotn even tihnk i've been in that home for a month yet. I dread the thoguht of cleaing. my father made it huge-its litealy taking jsut about every dime he makes...that and with other family mattes...like...rmeeber how i was an only child? well it seems i know have 2 sisters and a brother- all half, and one sister is questionable...but wow. its odd huh? i jsut got back form living a year with my mother! amazing isnt it? after all those years or not even speaking to her? I feel bad..everoyne seems so stressed and over worked... i really want these books to take off so ican help pullmy weight sicne i cnat get a job with all the moving about. i'll be gonig to my either 9-or 10th scholl this year. yay... ha. i hope it too will be fun. i have made a few good firneds along the way-but i have kept to myself much. alot of -ah..alot of misfortne has hit sicne i left Oki...actually its kind of one of the reaosns why we left.. i really hate that woman. anyhow thoguh my life is quite boring. i have become like a wild cat beorguht in sand tamed. stil the heart of a wild cat, but stuck indoor with housee training. haha.

14 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:11 pm

oh vic! torri lol that is super hilarious!!! i never noticed! bird!

man im sorry, i didnt noe all this doo doo and poopoo was happening to you damn!
well we've been into lots of crap too, we are economically challenged *sigh
my father's been to the hospital too i guess the stress and everything got to him
the store hasn't been well, and i really need to get a job but sadly, im too young in japanese law thingy. seriously, my parents should become contracters, then we wont have to pay for school and we get better pay *sigh but everything doesn't go as planned huh?

The house must be freakin big! i wanna go and help clean! Remember the old times with the last minute cleaning?
*phone rings
everyone stops dead and pauses the game,
vic: hello?
*phone talk
vic: ok dad, see you later
(turns around)
"he's coming home in 15 min!!!!!"
"clean!!!"
~15min later
dad comes home
everything is clean Wink

View user profile

15 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 pm

HAHAHA-y-yeah, i remeber! ha, that brought me back to tears...it was JSUT like that too....haha. Wel lhoenstly...him and his temper...no one wanted to see my dad mad... oy. -.-' ha, but yes, we did it in record timing!

and oy. ur help is wanted, needed, and apreiated! but if u guys get ot visit, the hell im making u do that.

And ha, well...we all ahve been u know? ha, dont worry about me. i've got good people standing around and for me- such as urself and Leaf and Snow too. *grins*

and ah...yeah... i really do wish i could help -.-'

H-hospital!? NO! I worry about my father in the same (stubborn guy never goes to hospitals) but your dad did!? Mh...is he...better now?

and ah, no things never seem to go as planned...its why i wing it and never set my heart on anytihng, ha.

contractor? well...why wont they? there was always soemtihng being built on that island (not sure how though, honestly. so small u know? ha)

and s-s-shut it!!! *turns red and grumbles* what a name...

16 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:25 pm

yup the good things and bad things of the okinawan time!

of course!
im gonna make the money i need, and then when ur ready for us, ill go!
ill even work at McDonalds!

yeah he went to the hospital cuz there was a hole (yeah a hole) in his stomach

hes fine now, except for the fact that he take a bungo of medications including one for the mental part

i noe right^^;
they'r trying to make this old english "city" in american village
i mean theres lots of stores and stuff but its plain stupid...
*sigh and the governors are always talking about bringing the monerail all over oki but it never happens

View user profile

17 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Mh..i've noticed how u seem very into the polotics or whats gonig on around the world and ur place- i do rather enjoy reading what u psot on facebook, and do attemtp to take the time to read it all-even if i dont reply on it. ha. BUt man, im sorry okis going throguh such a hard time. We have a jack for a presdient here too. i think hers secretly undercover to kill america, but thats my opino *gurmbles ans sighs* i so wished for the first black president to be remebered-but not this way... one of the worst we have... hey- you know what? maybe u should run for ur gov, and i should run for pres here? then we can create a happy world!! haha. a tohught. i would give it my all for the country i love, andthis earht i love just as much!! I may need alot of help with all the brian work, but ha, i wouldnt mess up like he. what do u tihnk? teenage writer becoems first female president? rather nice ring. haha.

ah yes. i have a terrible memorey..it take me time usualy for me to remeber whenpeople ask or speak aout stuff...but the stuff i remeber best was when i was there. had the most fun ever in my life so far- and its still true!

and ha, of ocurse! there will alwyas be room for anyone who needs or wnats to come to my home! espidallt my firneds! dont even ask. ha, wlel, it might be nice to know ur coming. ah did i tell u? im gonig to be living alone 20days evey month-well depends on how long my grandmother lvies (i know..terrible ting to say, and i dont want her to go!!) but shes not fairing to well due to heavyu depression added onto eveything esle she already has (uncle Jimmy pased away the week jsut beofre my big exams. i'll tell ya...that was a tough time). not so much for myself- i loved him, but u know, im not so lcose to much of the family-and well, it jsut hit my father and them really hard. i am worried.

Mc Donalds? Dont go gewttign fat on me now! ha, to be honest, i havent eating any mc sicne i came back. it makes me sick here. idk, maybe oki cooks it diffrently? oil? i mean, here i can even tell the hamgurdegs r fdiffrent there then here. i really do perfer ur hamgburgers- but not the fires. my god, never eat htose damned curse fires and go walking!

a hole.... oh.... i am...very sorry... Please make surehedoes take an easy. alright? it bothers me that nothing more can or has been done than that.. but even if there was- money, right? damn. let him knowi wish him the best. everyone actually.

old engliush city thing? huh..dotn remeber that at all..? i DO remeber Chu-lie-u and DRAGON PALACE!!! loves...

18 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:39 pm

hold on, the politics thingy is my sister Laughing

im the watcher hehe

woah well i lost my grandfather too so i noe how you feel when you lose someone
my dad's kinda depressed from that too. Ya i noe, its pretty weird when you hear your dad having a hole in his stomach silent

Yeah McDonalds! they have chickenand lemon pepper hamburger I love you
its looks super delicious!
I think japan's McDonald is better? cuz thats what everyone says here (meaning the american ppl)
Yeah for now, thats like the only place that'll want me
i even speak 2 languages but only McDonald is sad
Oh well, life isnt all about jobs haha xD

LOL the chu-la-yu!
They have a jaquzee thingy now and a sauna and a sun bathing bed!
its soooo much better now
although ihavent went there

oh hey i thinking of going emo style!
whatcha think? Cool
oh but i wont be doing the cut urself and stuff
duh!

View user profile

19 Re: NEW MEMBER! on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:54 am

*smiles* HEY! Hows the family doing...? Your dad better? Mom less stressed and you all well with million dollar paying jobs? *grins hopefully* i put them in order of most importance. haha. still no internet at home, but i had some time at dads office...emo eh? hmm...might not be to bad a look, i like it enough, still my baggy hamey down tomboy marine look for me, haha. *sighs* much has happened friend and i wish to share it with all of you to those who care or have too much free time! oy tired a little honestly though... helped dad with bulldoser today moving rocks, and did have by hand, and we set up target boards and stuff! my bows coming and we have 3 sets of throwing knifes and 4 really aweome reg knifes with pictures of a ear, wolf, eagle and deer. i love the designs! and dad is gettig me a gun, before you know it, ill become my assasin in my story! No one touch of hurt my friends! heh...won't mkae it five feet if they try-warn those boys my friend, i shall cutthem down if they're lucky if they hurt you guys! ah, some firneds of ours sent out soem recipies and one of them was oreo truffles, i made them 4 times now, big batches and tried to expeirment, making vinlla white ones and such, and ha, they don't last long among the fam. and firneds! i would love to show you how to make and let you try! Im slowly gathering really great cooking stuff, ill teach what you don't know for the exchange of what i don't!! please!? i lboe food haha, havent really been hunry lately, but, ha, i do still enjoy it when its lunch or dinner! not usually up for breakfast unless school ha. man been nice out here, even snowed few weeks back rubbed my heels raw playing and trekin g so long in it ha man got to say i am still a little upset at my fgirned though! gave me some stuff for it, first peroxide, stun a little, but ah, no proble, them she hands me this spray claiming itll take the sting out, so i spray that on and man , i cursed like a salior!! And i dont curse much!! ha, man, apparently her parents emptiered it out and refilled it with pure alchohol for ear aches and such...awe man, that sucked...ha, but the snow was worth it saw alt of birds fly by today, really nice, bit hot now tohugh. got almost 200 p[aegs types of ASWAT typed and still going and fixing and all that! *smiles happily folding arms proudly* we've worked hard! speaking of such, hows it been for you? ah, man, i got to take my leave once again firend! im sorry, i'll ramble pointlessly to my heats content the next time i can! untill then, i shall to the cats and voices. LATER!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum