TNS Fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TNS Fourms

Your #1 Place For Ideas Go back to the main site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anything new/special/embarsaing happen?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Jikushiya

Jikushiya

I was force to watch Toy Story 1,2,and 3 over and over and over again for at least a good 3weeks. Now that I think about it, now includes other movies to that line up. Which continues to this very day. O.....O

hitrizvl

hitrizvl
Admin

hahahaha well Dixia old pal *pats you on back* what-cha get for glomping me in lunch!! hahah ,no ah sorry, ha thye were ogod but not THAT good, why MUST you watch it...? And question..how DID you sneak up and pomnel me that one time when i had Shaun, jessie and i all sitting back to back? HOW!?!?!?

http://<a href="http://thenekostories.sy

Jikushiya

Jikushiya

LOL so you finally found out i was here
ha ha ha good times...good times...
Will it because of my little nephew, ever since he found out what the dvdplayer and dvd could do, there was no stoping him T^T.
He watch us do it and copyed, but he loves toystory the most.
He watch it soo much that he copys the charaters, nothing major just small stuff like screams and stuff. Whats worst is that the dvd's are all messed up. I think it's because he like to put the dvds in be himself, but because of that we had to hide it. However that didn't stop him from putting in others dvd, which sadly most of them ended up in the same shape as toystory. He stop for the time being, but who knows when he'll be doing it again. I know your thinking I should move the dvd's if not hide them too, but I just can't TT^TT.

Anyways I miss glomping you, it was soo much fun.
*random mode and smrik*
How you ask, well that depends, for all you know one of them may have allowed me to do so, or in that case both of them *grin*. Which begs that question,*talks slowly* "Who should you trust? *pause* and Who is at fault?"

Or the more likely reason is that i'm simple amazing or a ninja...your choice * wide grin *

But i can't help but ask, has that moment in time turely been buzzing in your head. Or is it the first of many to pop in your mind when you think of me? Oh my my my.... what to think, what to do...old pal...

* jiku mode *
Sorry I've been wanting to do that, but i hope it answer your question. I would like it if you shared your thoughs on how i wrote it, your are better at this then me >w<
Also i'm very sorry that i replay to this message very very very late and sadly when your are about to start school soon.
I'M SORRY TT ^ TT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum